Thursday, June 14, 2007

Do you think it's time for a new post?

Yeah, so do I.

Here's some stuff I've done in the last number of months.

I made a blanket for a cousin's new baby:
Duck Blanket

I made two little pink sweaters for different friends, each a new mom:
Lydia's Sweater

Lyric's Sweater

(I have quite a bit of this pink fingering weight wool. Even now, I still have a ton of it left. I don't know where it all came from, but I'm glad my friends are having girl babies!)

I made this sleevless silk sweater for my mom:
MomsSweater

and I started a circular blanket only to discover I didn't like the yarn... so I tweaked the blanket, turned it into a hat, and made it for my daughter:
Hat2

I've also done a TON of other things, but it seems that I'm bad at remembering to take pictures. Oops.

And finally, I'm not sure what the copyright laws are regarding taking pictures off someone else's website, so I'll just provide a link. Many of you know I sometimes make samples for KnitPicks. Here are a couple of things I've done for them recently:

Baby Kimono http://www.knitpicks.com/Embroidered%20Kimono_PD30599222.html

Hiking Socks http://www.knitpicks.com/Eesti%20Trail%20Hiking%20Socks_PD30898221.html

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Pretty pretty! I especially like the first little pink sweater. :)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Cattiva said...

The sweaters are GORGEOUS!!!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thanks, Julz. I emailed you the pattern. Let me know if you have questions about it.

Thanks, Catt! See, if you had a GIRL baby, I would have made something cute & pink for you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home