Sunday, September 04, 2005

I made some pillows for Teri...

out of an old silk shirt she didn't wear.


What do you think?

TPillow1Front


Front of Pillow One

TPillow1Back


Back of Pillow One

TPillow2Front


Front of Pillow 2 (made from the lining of the shirt--or perhaps it was reversible)

TPillow2Back


Back of Pillow 2.

I lined the silk with some cotton (bleached muslin) that I already had, and I had the buttons as well, so all in all these 100% silk pillow covers cost her nothing. Not a bad deal, hey? :)

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Very pretty!

R2000

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

Those are some gorgeous pillows...that's what I think! ;o)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Well--the ribbon in the one with green flowers ripped already. Dang. So I'm remaking it. I'll post a new picture when it's done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home